Thursday, February 22, 2018

Rain or Shine #8


This past week has been a little hilarious. Even for me! Let's get started on our week...


When It Rains;

 1. Family issues. So tired of them. Wish I could move away!

 2. Dogs in H-E-A-T! The next person to give us a dog...better have paperwork on them. And have them fixed. Or willing to help. I might just punch the person in the face. No I won't...but I sure feel like it. Especially this week. Our 2 dogs are fixed. The new one...not so much. So she is only allowed in the kitchen.

 3. This weather swing. I just want it to be cold. Or Spring like. Not constantly changing. It's driving me nuts.

 4. Running into that man. Twice in one week! Looking a hot mess. Really, I do wear normal clothes when I go out. And do more, than just wash my face. I just happened to see him twice. In one week. Looking like a bum off the street! Because who did I think I was going to see? I had to run to the ATM, to deposit some checks. And a few days later...I had to pick up 3 things at the grocery store. At 7AM! I also think my sweats, had a big 'ol hole on my butt. How embarrassing!

 5. Not being a full time 2018 Vendor at the ADGM. Ugh! I'm super disappointed about that. Because we followed all the rules. And the vendors that didn't, got in. Ugh!

 6. Driving in the rain...with bad wipers. We need new ones. Desperately! I should probably do that today.

 7. All of our favorite shows...being on some stupid break. I'm thinking it has to do with the Olympics being on. But I'm ready to have some good TV back!

 8. This dumb sleep schedule I'm on. I fall asleep early, then I'm up at midnight. Ugh! Then I'm exhausted all day long. It's so draining. But I'm not sure what to do.


Sunny As Can Be!:

 1. Getting to visit my Grandma is always a blast! Especially when my Sister is involved.

 2. Speaking of Sister J...I always enjoy time with her. It's precious time. Because we don't do it much. Friday we spent a few hours with her. Visiting my Grandma and having lunch. I think we were at Chili's for 2 or 3 hours...just catching up!

 3. Long afternoon naps. I can't even begin to tell you, how many I've had this week. I've been so exhausted. For no reason. And it's been so nice, to just sleep.

 4. Running into Market friends, while grocery shopping. Who cares that I looked a mess. We joked around, while waiting for the Butcher.

 5. Fun lunch dates with my Momma. Walk About Wednesday, really is a good deal. And super delish!

 6. Getting my first birthday card. A month early! Ya, that happened. Even if it was from Hallmark. :)

 7. Solidifying our fundraiser dates. That is always exciting! I can't wait until our 2nd fundraiser!!! Can we say Tea Party?

 8. My new pre-bedtime binge of YouTube vids. Yup, I'm enjoying that! It's been a while, since I had watched a lot of my favorite channels.

 9. New books. I'm always looking for something to read. And I had a friend give me a bunch of books. Can't wait to read them!

10. Self Care Sundays. More importantly, taking time for me. It's just been nice to sit and relax. Definitely something I want to keep up.

11. Craft supply shopping with my Momma. Always a good time! Even if we just bought yarn. And cookies. There may have also been a donut or two. ;)

12. Playing with makeup. At 2AM. Because I couldn't sleep. And had watched way too many tutorials. I need to do that more!

How's your week been? Anything extra fun happen? Or anything I should try out. Books I should read? Etc. Happy Thursday!

XOXO,
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment